Job opening: Senior Android developer
Are you looking for a challenging job as a Senior Android app developer in the region of 's-Hertogenbosch (32-40 hours p/w)? Then we are looking for you!
What can you do?
Programming is your passion. You are fast and accurate, know what is technically possible and see where processes can be better organized. You never forget who we are doing it for: the user! You are open to change, leadership is in your DNA and you are able to bring our Android team to the next level. Recognizable? Then read on!
- You have completed a relevant education, a HBO work and thinking level and at least 4 years of relevant work or learning experience as an Android app developer.
- You live in the Netherlands. Speaking the Dutch language is an advantage.
- You have an excellent command of English in word and writing.
- Kotlin and Java have no secrets for you.
- Knowledge of TDD; Unit tests, Espresso & UI Automator for mobile applications;
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development;
- Knowledge of common design patterns in mobile development (MVC, MVVM);
- Demonstrated ability to follow best practices for development for high quality software (CI tools: Gitlab, etc.);
- You know the rituals of Agile / Scrum
- You have sufficient technical knowledge to test feasibility of concepts and are aware of the latest developments within the field.
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
What do we offer?
- Inspiring work environment in the Gruyterfabriek in 's-Hertogenbosch
- Challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Young, professional team
- Attractive salary
Who are we?
We are Myler Media: the mobile agency that helps clients design and develop native mobile apps. With a small but passionate team we work from Den Bosch on apps that make the lives of users easier, more fun and more accessible. Apps that put a smile on your face and allow us to realize our mission 'Spreading Appiness'. Are you ready for the next step in your career and do you want to contribute to this mission? Then react quickly!
Surprise and convince us. Send your motivation and resume to Rob Sinnige: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any substantive questions, please contact Robert Jan Hofman: email@example.com
An interview and assignment are part of the application process.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.